The Food Safety Summit provides an opportunity for Manufacturers and Processors, and those up and down the value chain, together with service providers, government agencies and suppliers to connect on all issues related to the conference focus. It is a perfect opportunity to learn the latest in legislative updates, to gain insight from peer best practices, and to hear from industry experts.
This Summit enables participants to readily engage with industry leaders, learn from experiences and best practices in an effort to adapt to the evolving demands of North America’s food industry. It presents a perfect opportunity to hear the latest findings on North America’s most notable food recalls and source prevention strategies and witness how leading food manufacturers are ensuring food safety across the supply chain.
It’s going to be a great two-day event that tackles issues relating to food safety such as:
* Recall Prevention: Learn from major recalls and source strategies to prevent future ones
* Traceability: Ensure product safety at every step of the supply chain
* Systems Management: Implement programs to contain food safety hazards from farm to fork
* Education and Training: Assess the value of academic and industry-driven initiatives
* Sanitation: Source proven methods and technologies to preserve hygienic conditions
* Emerging Pathogens: Scientific innovations in detection and eradication of microorganisms
* Risk Mitigation: Improve machinery design and cross-contamination risk tools
* Social Media: Refine risk communication procedures and digitally engage consumers
* Allergen Control: Accurately label your products to protect all consumers
* Consumer Demand: Transform your safety procedures to meet consumer expectations
This year’s Pre-Conference Workshop will be help on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 and will be focusing on Strengthening Supply Chain Traceability and Complying with GFSI Standards to be Audit-Ready.
Each day will include a variety of case studies and panel discussions and regulatory updates. Leaders and industry experts will be joining us from Starbucks Coffee Canada, Loblaw Academy, Metro, Chick-fil-A, Nadja Foods, Samworth Brothers Quality Foods (UK), Alberta Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service, Trophy Foods, Canadian Research Institute for Food Safety – University of Guelph, Canadian Food & Wine Institute – Niagara College, XL Foods Recall Review Panel and Windsor Foods.
2015 Event Highlights:
• Exclusive insights from 20+ leaders in Food Safety
• 10 Practical Solutions to your challenges
• Latest updates on safety standards from CFIA and USDA
• 6 in-depth Case Studies from leading local and international companies
• Best practices from top food businesses, key regulators, and academic leaders
• Vital information on GFSI Standards and Supply Chain Traceability
Without a doubt – this will be an excellent, excellent Summit full of opportunities!
The 11th Annual North American Food Safety Summit (www.foodsafetycanada.com) is scheduled for March 4th and 5th, 2015 and will be held at the International Plaza Hotel in Toronto, Ontario. More detailed information and a complete Agenda overview is available online and if you are interested in joining us, please use VIP code WFIM20 – we would love to see you there!
Three Easy Ways to Register:
Register Online @ http://www.foodsafetycanada.com
Call: (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)
All the best as always!
Bren de Leeuw, Director of Events
WFIM – Women in Food Industry Management
firstname.lastname@example.org – 519-396-6521