Transform Your Food Safety Processes. Protect Your Customers & Your Brand.
We’ve partnered with the 12th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety April 20-21, 2016 in Toronto, to bring you this exclusive offer:
WFIM Members Receive 20% Off Registration using VIP Code: WFIM20
Food Safety Leaders from across North America are joining together to tackle safety & quality issues in the food industry. Make sure you have the latest information on SFCA and FSMA to ensure the best safety practices possible. Prevent food-borne illnesses and product contamination that can destroy your reputation.
What’s new this year:
- Successfully manage Food Safety in Complex Global Supply Chains.
- Discover how Safe Food Canada is modernizing how we learn about Food Safety.
- Find out how small & medium suppliers can get accreditation for Food Safety.
- Assess what you can learn from how natural foods avoid contamination.
- More Interactive Sessions than ever before!4 Interactive Sessions | 7 Case Studies | 9+ Networking Hours| 11+ Elite Speakers
- Karen Mills, Director Quality Assurance, High Liner Foods
- Katherine Di Tommaso, Director Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Wal-Mart Canada
- Jay Shirdoker, Senior Quality Assurance, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
Phone: 1-866-298-9343 x 200
Remember to use promo code WFIM20 when registering!