There’s one event that I definitely enjoy attending on an annual basis – the North American Food Safety Summit. It provides me with the opportunity to learn and stay abreast of industry related issues, to connect and network with others and gain insight from key leaders. WFIM has partnered with the Team at the Strategy Institute and we are both very excited to celebrate the “10th” Annual North American Food Safety Summit!
As mentioned above, WFIM is very pleased to be partnering with The Strategy Institute on the 10th Annual North American Summit on Food Safety – and invite you to mark your calendars for two wonderful days of learning and best practice sharing on March 5th and 6th, 2014. As a partner of the summit, all WFIM members get a 20% discount on the registration fee! Just use the code WFIM20 when you register.
The Food Safety Summit provides an opportunity for Manufacturers and Processors, and those up and down the value chain, together with service providers, government agencies and suppliers to connect on all issues related to the conference focus. It is a perfect opportunity to learn the latest in legislative updates, to gain insight from peer best practices, and to hear from industry experts.
It’s going to be a great two-day event that tackles issues relating to food safety such as:
* Outbreak Management: Learn from the Cronut Burger investigation
* Government Regulations: Updates from the CFIA and FDA
* Supply Chain Management: Lessons learnt from the European horse meat recall
* Food Defence: Prepare against acts of intentional contamination
* Sanitation Innovation: Improve safety with cutting-edge technology
* Food Safety Culture: Maximize safety and value from the front-line
* Risk Management: Provide detailed information to key stakeholders
* Retail Food Safety: Global best practices from Wal-Mart and Target
* Vendor Management: Drive continuous improvement
* Small-to-Medium Businesses: Compliance on a restricted budget
* Pathogens Detection: Tools to prevent the spread of microorganisms
* Auditing Roadmap: Enhance your processes for increased productivity
This year’s Pre-Conference Workshop will be help on Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 and will be focusing on Internal Risk Assessments.
Each day will include a variety of case studies and panel discussion and new this year will be two tracks that attendees can choose from – Safety and Logistics!
Without a doubt – this will be an excellent, excellent Summit full of opportunities!
The 10th Annual North American Food Safety Summit (www.foodsafetycanada.com) is scheduled for March 5th and 6th, 2014 and will be held at the International Plaza Hotel in Toronto, Ontario. More detailed information and a complete Agenda overview is available online and if you are interested in joining us, we would love to see you there!
Three Easy Ways to Register:
- Register Online at: www.foodsafetycanada.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)
Remember, to use the code WFIM20 to get your 20% discount!
All the very best!
Bren de Leeuw, WFIM Director of Events
firstname.lastname@example.org – 519-372-6009